• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to buy extended license from Adobe Stock

Explorer ,
Oct 04, 2018 Oct 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to buy an Extended License for an image from Adobe Stock. I am logged in and an admin for my Adobe Creative Cloud Team. When I try and download the extended licence version I get a message saying "we are unable to approve your transaction at this time". I have checked that my company debit card details are correct and up to date.

For some reason Adobe wants to give me 10 standard images free, and using that I have been able to download the image so that I can prepare the document for my client. But I have the wrong license because Adobe won't take my money!

Considering Adobe have been encouraging me to use their stock library for months now I would have thought they would have figured out a way to allow me to pay them. I have never had a problem with Shutterstock or iStockphoto.

How do I buy the extended license?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 04, 2018 Oct 04, 2018

I'm sorry that you're having issues with this.  Please contact our support team for further assistance - Contact Customer Care

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

It appears that payment is being attempted on an expired credit card.

On your Adobe account page, please check under My plans for 'Stock - on demand', and update the payment details there.

You should then be able to purchase an Extended license.

Let us know if you still have issues.

Thanks

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And there was me thinking that there was only one place that Adobe needed my debit card details.

Now, when updating my card details I get 'An error occurred. We’ve encountered an error processing your information. Try submitting again, or use a different web browser.' No clue as to what the error is.

I'm using Safari on a Mac and don't want or have another browser. My debit card works everywhere else why not here?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm sorry that you're having issues with this.  Please contact our support team for further assistance - Contact Customer Care

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started