• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to Cancel My subscription

New Here ,
Apr 15, 2019 Apr 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently started the Adobe free trial but after a few tries, I learned  I didn't really need to buy adobe since my school offers it for free. However, I haven't been able to cancel my subscription or my current free trial. it keeps letting me know that "You’ll be able to manage your plan shortly."  but I dont see a cancel button.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 16, 2019 Apr 16, 2019

Hi there

Once the order has completely processed you will be able to cancel. Please try again today.

Thanks

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 16, 2019 Apr 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Once the order has completely processed you will be able to cancel. Please try again today.

Thanks

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 18, 2020 Dec 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please cancel my free trial offer and the Billings to follow after the 7 day period. Today is day 1 (half offer after realizing I can't figure out how to use it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 18, 2020 Dec 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@default8pg2z1f3dx8y  I don't see that you have an Adobe Stock subscription under the Adobe ID you are using here on the forums. Please contact customer care, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html, for assistance with your issue. Click on the chat icon in the lower right portion of the page. If you are unable to see this feature you may need to scroll down before it will appear or set your browser to private or incognito mode.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started