• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to download assets

New Here ,
Mar 11, 2021 Mar 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@WendellaBee I just went through the support chat, and after nearly 30 mins, was told to post here on the forums...

I'm having the exact same issue where i updated payment info, payment was taken for my plan, and now it only asks me to choose a plan instead of letting me purchase new assets. Any advice beyond talking to support who directed me here?

TOPICS
Download , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Mar 06, 2021 Mar 06, 2021

The advice from @WendellaBee is still valid: https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock/unable-to-download-stock-images/m-p/11681917?campid=23013&cid=101&aid=23013_64673actionblock_0&type=0#M56293

Adobe customer care can be contacted here: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html - click the small callout at the lower right of the screen and type "agent".

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Mar 12, 2021 Mar 12, 2021

@hayden76 I reviewed your subscription using the Adobe ID you are using here on the forums and it appears that there was a billing issue that you recently corrected. It may have taken a little time for the change you made to make it to all of the systems that connect to Adobe Stock. It appears that you have been able to successfully download assets. Please update here if this is not the case.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This does not look like you're downloading an Adobe stock asset. Assets are named differently.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get the same pop up message when choosing an image in Adobe stock. If I choose a plan again it said "something went wrong..." type of message. A day later doing it, it instead said "lucky you" that I appear to already have a plan. But didn't download or anything and would be the same -click download-purchase plan - lucky you - cycle. 

However I did get it to work through another team accounts purchase where they assigned it to me. So same computer and browsers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 05, 2021 Mar 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the exact same issue. After upgrading my plan I could not get it to work. I gave it a couple days and decided to cancel.  When canceling my plan I took up the offer for to try Adobe stock for 60 days (or something). It asks me to choose a plan and when I continue it says "good news..." but I can't download/purchase image. I can only add/download previews. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 06, 2021 Mar 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The advice from @WendellaBee is still valid: https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock/unable-to-download-stock-images/m-p/11681917?campid=23013&cid=1...

Adobe customer care can be contacted here: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html - click the small callout at the lower right of the screen and type "agent".

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 12, 2021 Mar 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@hayden76 I reviewed your subscription using the Adobe ID you are using here on the forums and it appears that there was a billing issue that you recently corrected. It may have taken a little time for the change you made to make it to all of the systems that connect to Adobe Stock. It appears that you have been able to successfully download assets. Please update here if this is not the case.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started