Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Unable to license Stock images within InDesign

Community Beginner ,
Dec 03, 2020 Dec 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am able to "save to library" from Stock with no problems. However, when I decide on an image to actually use in my design, the shopping cart icon for purchasing the license gets stuck in the rolling circle forever (it never resolves as an error, even). See attached screenshot.

I'm not sure, but I have a hunch that it has something to do with Adobe for Teams. I believe my predecessor had a "personal" Adobe account (the company paid for), and when he retired the I.T. dept decided to go to the "Teams" concept---- I believe that somehow in the transfer of all the email addresses and account changes, the assets got tangled up. Perhaps the icon is connected to the Teams asset purchases, yet the Stock "save to Library" function is connected to my "personal" account within Teams?

Adobe screen name: carterGCFCU

Adobe for Teams: GOLD COAST FEDERAL CREDIT UNION

TOPICS
Creative Cloud Integration, Licensing, Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your email and I'm sorry you are running into this issue.  I'm wondering if you can answer a few questions.  What version of In Design are you using?  Is there an update available?  Are you able to try the same task in another app like Photoshop?  

Let me know what you find if you can.

Thanks,

Jay

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, Jay. I am running everything from Creative Cloud Desktop. I always update to the latest versions of all my Creative software versions, when prompted (which is pretty often). No updates are available currently. Photoshop and Illustrator have the same problem as well.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 14, 2020 Dec 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bueller... Bueller?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apologies, I did't see the notification of this response. 

I've tried to reproduce this issue and cannot.  I know you mentioned the teams cutover on your IT side.  When you log on do you see two possible logons, a personal one and a teams one?  
I can't see how the cutover would have done this but I'm trying to think of anything.  

In you app, down at the bottom of the libraries panel, you should see a cloud.  If you hover over it you should see a message saying all libraries up to date.  I assume this is true since you can save to libraries and get to search results.  True?

Have you checked with your IT team to see if others are having the same issue or if they can supply you with a brand new account to test with?

Thanks,

Jay

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the future, So people don't have to download the image you have attached, please use the Insert Photos icon found in the Tool Bar of the Post and Reply text entry dialog window as pictured below.
Since you Can't Edit your original post to remove the Attached screen shot Please include the screen shot you attached to a new reply to this conversation by clicking the Blue Reply button under your original post and use the Insert Photos icon in the tool bar.
The Insert Photos icon is this one in the Tool Bar.

2020-11-19 10_13_55-Pasting images into posts - Adobe Support Community - 11608749.png

Thank you.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

adobestockissue (1).png

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 16, 2020 Dec 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm wondering if you had a chance to check with your IT dept for another user to test with or if others were having the same issue?  Just wanted to make sure my message didn't get lost amidst the one about the screen shot.

Thanks

Jay

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started