• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to save to libraries

Explorer ,
Apr 27, 2021 Apr 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.. for about a week now, Adobe stock has just simply stopped working. I am signed in to my account Ok. When I search for an image, it will NOT allow me to save to my libraries. I cannot buy an image through Illustrator and photoshop. I have to now log into my acount on the web browser, buy the image, and download it, and then open and drag into my libraries. So they have completely stopped working as they should. Is there any way of resetting everything so syncing can work again. Spent about an hour on online chat today and still go no where. Very frustrating as workflow has ground to a halt now.. Cheers if you have any ideas. 

TOPICS
Download , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 28, 2021 Apr 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Stewart Sutters ,

Could you please do the following in order to see if it unlocks for you : 

Thanks,

Bibilelo

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 05, 2021 May 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Bibilelo. Thank you for the reply and advice. THat seemed to do the trick. I had quite a few unnamed folders. Thank you. Regards Stewart

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started