Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Unable to terminate my contract and unable to contact customer service

Jan 14, 2020 Jan 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unable to terminate my contract and unable to contact customer service

Hello ladies and gentlemen,

I have the following problem which has been going on for several hours now: I follow the instructions recommended by Adobe Stock either to terminate my contract or to contact its customer service but each time I receive a message from it by which all this is impossible without any explanation.

What should I do ? alert consumer associations? to sue?

Who can help me eventually?

Believe, ladies and gentlemen, in my best feelings.

L. J.

Impossible de résilier mon contrat et impossible de contacter le service clientèle

Bonjour Mesdames, Messieurs,

J’ai le problème suivant qui perdure depuis maintenant plusieurs heures : je suis parfaitement les consignes recommandées par Adobe Stock soit pour résilier mon contrat ou soit pour contacter son service clientèle mais à chaque fois je reçois un message de celui-ci par lequel tout cela est impossible sans aucune explication.

Que dois-je faire ? alerter les associations de consommateurs ? porter plainte en justice ?

Qui peut m’aider éventuellement ?

Croyez-, Mesdames, Messieurs, à mes sentiments les meilleurs.

L. J.

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 14, 2020 Jan 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Since you set up the subscription today you will need to wait until your order completes processing. Once processing is completed you can cancel via account management, https://accounts.adobe.com

After you cancel verify that you receive an email message confirming cancellation. If you do not receive this message contact customer care.

EBQ

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started