• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unexpected Adobe Stock charges

New Here ,
Jan 03, 2018 Jan 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, my name is Shannon and I am a design student. I really enjoy and appreciate the student discount for the Creative Cloud apps, but I am very upset to see that I have been charged (a couple of times) $30 extra per month for Adobe Stock. I was under the impression that Adobe Stock would let me use 10 free images and then I would begin getting charged if I signed up. I don't think I used 10 images and I truly cannot pay the extra $30 every month when I'm trying to pay for tuition and bills while working part-time and being a full-time student. I went to cancel it but found there is a $47 cancellation fee. I dont understand why I would be required to pay this when I didn't really sign up for Stock in the first place. Any help would be greatly appreciated, as I have been on hold with Adobe Support for 20+ minutes.

Thank you

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 04, 2018 Jan 04, 2018

Hi Shannon

You have signed up for a Stock subscription (10 images/month) where the first month is free, and you can cancel risk-free within the first month.  Please contact our support team for further assistance with this - Contact Support

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jan 04, 2018 Jan 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Depends entirely on the licensing terms of the images. Not every image is entirely free of charge, or at least some variants of an image may come at cost. It works no different than any other stock website in that regard. E.g a low-resolution image for websites may be free, a high-res version for print not. Without knowing what images you actually have used it is impossible to know for sure.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Shannon

You have signed up for a Stock subscription (10 images/month) where the first month is free, and you can cancel risk-free within the first month.  Please contact our support team for further assistance with this - Contact Support

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to Adobe Stock

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 04, 2018 Dec 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem except I never signed up for Adobe Stock, nor have I ever using any stock photos from Adobe. When I navigate to my membership profile, the only plans under my account are free, and although I have been charged around $30 a month for the last two months for Adobe Stock, I don't see an Adobe Stock plan listed under my membership.

I previously had a student discount photography package membership, but have since canceled it, if that helps.

Totally stumped, and I've found it hard to get someone on the phone about it.

Thanks for any help in advance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 05, 2018 Dec 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Evelyn,

Sorry for the trouble it has caused to you.

I have checked your account details and noticed that you have signed up for Creative Cloud all apps and Photography Plan on 16 May 2016 and 15 Dec 2016 respectively.

Both the subscriptions have been cancelled. Also, I am unable to locate any Adobe Stock subscription under the same ID shared with forums.

Have you perhaps taken another trial(for Adobe Stock) with a different Adobe ID?  Please provide the order number so we can have this checked.

You may also contact our support team Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support?  for further assistance.

In case you are unable to reach our support through the above-mentioned link, please see Contact Support FAQ: Unable to reach support through the "Contact US" link

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 14, 2019 Oct 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the same exact problem except I never subscribed to adobe stock. I purchased the adobe creative cloud apps as a student bundle and the first month I was charged the expected month. Now the next month I was charged for both creative cloud and adobe stock. I went to check my account and it said I had subscribed, but I did not. I had no need for adobe stock so I'm confused and a little ticked off. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 15, 2019 Oct 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,
Thanks for reaching out. I looked up your record using the Adobe ID you are using on the forums and I see that your Adobe Stock subscription is currently closed.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 16, 2019 Oct 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I closed it. But I never subscribed to it in the first place it and got charged almost $50 for it. That is why I am confused. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 17, 2019 Oct 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi N.,

I see that you did not use any of the licenses for the plan. Please contact customer care. If you cancel and didn't use any of your license quota they are authorized to grant you a refund. https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Let us know if you require additional assistance.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 19, 2019 Nov 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do have the same problem! I just noticed that I am subscribed to this '10 assets per month' plan which I didn't even know what it was and it is added up with my Creative Cloud All Apps subscription in my account. I haven't even got Adobe Stock installed. 

I am confused and to be honest this really bummed me out since I have been paying for it since July.

I would really appreciate any help regarding refunding and cancelation. 

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 09, 2019 Dec 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having exactly the same issue!! Plus when I tried to cancel, it says I have to pay 175 for cancellation fee, since I have never subscribed in the first place!

could someone from adobe help me with this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 15, 2021 Mar 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue. I bought a plan in 2017 and the plan ended in 2018. But in january of this year Adobe starts to charge me the amount for the Adobe Stock monthly. I never subscribe the free plan and it in my account it dosn't appears so i can't remove or cancel the plan.

I do't know what to do, because customer support says that can't do anything 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 15, 2021 Mar 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don't see any Adobe Stock subscription associated with the Adobe ID you are using here on the forums. Please confirm that you are signed into https://account.adobe.com with the correct Adobe ID.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started