• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unexpected Adobe Stock charges

New Here ,
Oct 15, 2021 Oct 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Last month, I purchased illustrator from adobe creative cloud apps and the first month I was charged the expected monthly fee for illustrator alone. This month, which is the second month, I was charged for both illustrator and adobe stock. I went to check my account and it said I had subscribed, but I did not. I do not need adobe stock so I'm very annoyed, as it is too much money to spend on something I did not need.

TOPICS
Plans and purchase

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 15, 2021 Oct 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I can see that you did use 10 licenses from the first month of your Adobe Stock subscription that you signed up for on September 12th.  You started your Illustrator subscription in August. You can find your licensed assets under your License History on the Adobe Stock website. I also see that you have successfully cancelled the subscription. If you have additional questions about your subscription please contact customer care.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started