• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unintentional Purchase

Community Beginner ,
Sep 22, 2021 Sep 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was trying to figure out how to use my 10 free assets and I accidentally bought a video for 77€, it didn't even ask for my credit card number because it was registered already, how can I get a refund?

TOPICS
Plans and purchase

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Sep 22, 2021 Sep 22, 2021

I got my refund! When I first called the french client support the first wupport asked for my email and I realised afterwards I gave the wrong one, so she passed me to an other support and the guy told me directly that they can't refund me. Now I called back to see what happens when I give the right email and since the line was saturated they proposed me to get on the english/indian client support so I accepted and there they refunded me. YEES. I'll keep updated if I officialy get refunded becau

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Sep 22, 2021 Sep 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I got my refund! When I first called the french client support the first wupport asked for my email and I realised afterwards I gave the wrong one, so she passed me to an other support and the guy told me directly that they can't refund me. Now I called back to see what happens when I give the right email and since the line was saturated they proposed me to get on the english/indian client support so I accepted and there they refunded me. YEES. I'll keep updated if I officialy get refunded because they told me it would take a few days.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started