• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unwanted Charges

New Here ,
Jan 12, 2019 Jan 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I just noticed on my bank statement that I have been charges $29.99 for the past two months for Adobe Stock that I never signed up for. I just now went online to cancel it because I didn’t want to be charged more and I was charged $59.99 to cancel. I am hoping I can be reimbursed for these charges because I have never used Adobe Stock. I will also be reporting these charges as fraudulent to my bank. Please advise. Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 14, 2019 Jan 14, 2019

Hi Emma,

Sorry to hear that you are facing issues with Adobe Stock services.

As per our records, you have signed up for Adobe Stock 10 images per month(one-year) plan on 18 Oct 2018.

The subscription is currently in a cancelling state.

Please reach out our support team Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support?  for further assistance.

In case you are unable to reach our support team through the above-mentioned link, please see Contact Support FAQ: Unable to reach support through the "Contact US" link

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 12, 2019 Jan 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

please Contact Customer Care .

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 14, 2019 Jan 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Emma,

Sorry to hear that you are facing issues with Adobe Stock services.

As per our records, you have signed up for Adobe Stock 10 images per month(one-year) plan on 18 Oct 2018.

The subscription is currently in a cancelling state.

Please reach out our support team Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support?  for further assistance.

In case you are unable to reach our support team through the above-mentioned link, please see Contact Support FAQ: Unable to reach support through the "Contact US" link

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started