Unwanted Image

New Here ,
Jun 12, 2019 Jun 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I just licensed an image, but once I downloaded and viewed the larger version, I ended up not liking the image at all.  The quality isn't as good as I thought.  Could you please remove the following image file from my account?  Thank you!

File# 252895752

Best,

Chris

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 17, 2019 Jul 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for the late answer, but I'm working up my backlog...

Looping in Sheena Kaul​ for expert advice. I think indeed that the image has some flaws.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 17, 2019 Jul 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 18, 2019 Jul 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Chris,

We would not be able to remove an image from your account, however, I have an added an image credit to your account so that you can license a different image instead.

Hope this helps!

Thanks

Kanika

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same thing with me. I downloaded a vector space background. It looked so cool on the preview but when I opened it it was super tiny 2" x 1" file and looks like junk when enlarged. The image is a scam and should be removed. #143086001

AdobeStock_143086001.ai - Google Drive

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how did you open it? Ai files should be opened with Adobe Illustrator or a vector program understanding the Ai file format.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I opened it in Photoshop and Google Drive (preview). There is another vector of some doves I just got from Adobe Stock too that I opened in Photoshop and it was a good size― 32" by 25".

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi J. F.,

It sounds like you've tried to open this file in Photoshop. To use the file in Photoshop, download it to your desktop and from the Photoshop File menu choose > Place linked... You'll be able to resize the file as needed then.

EBQ

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok I just tried that. (Opening it in Photoshop and enlarging.) It still looks really bad compared to the preview. You should check out the image itself.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi J. F.,

I am using the licensed asset. The file displayed in Photoshop does not appear as when viewed in Illustrator, no. The file is not a JPEG, it's an EPS/.AI file. I can grant you a replacement license, but you'll likely want to limit your Adobe Stock searching to images if you primarily work in Photoshop.

Here is Photoshop on the left, Illustrator on the right.

EBQ

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 20, 2019 Jul 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Wow, ok thanks. Interesting.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 19, 2019 Jul 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did grant you a replacement license.

EBQ

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started