• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unwanted subscription

Community Beginner ,
Apr 02, 2022 Apr 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I somehow subscribed to Adobe stock- a function I do not use/have used in the past.  When I noticed the charges months later I tried to request a refund but I was told that's not possible. I have paid 180$ for a service I haven't used. Suck I guess- any further suggestions?

TOPICS
Account management , Plans and purchase , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 03, 2022 Apr 03, 2022

Please contact customer service. Adobe customer care can be contacted by beginning a secure chat session at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen. Pop-up blockers need to be disabled! If the chat window fails to open, or is non-responsive, use a different device to start the interaction.
Support phone numbers may be found here: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html. Please note that phone charges may apply.

(see also here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/creative-cloud-services/how-to-contact-adobe-support/td-p/11875703

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Apr 03, 2022 Apr 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi, its happend the same for me whit the same produc, do you have any solution or recommendation? 

first of all, Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please contact customer service. Adobe customer care can be contacted by beginning a secure chat session at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen. Pop-up blockers need to be disabled! If the chat window fails to open, or is non-responsive, use a different device to start the interaction.
Support phone numbers may be found here: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html. Please note that phone charges may apply.

(see also here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/creative-cloud-services/how-to-contact-adobe-support/td-p/11875703 or here
https://community.adobe.com/t5/account-payment-plan/how-to-contact-adobe-support/td-p/11843852)

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunatelly, the agent I chatted with was not very helpful- I was told that I could recieve 2 free months of Adobe Stack, but I would have to complete the 12 month subscribtion (I'm on month 6). I was fooled because I have a student Adobe subscription which costs 29.99- same price as Adobe Stock so I never questioned the charge, simply didn't realize it was happening twice a month. I have not used/installed/opened the Adobe Stock service for the 6 months I've paid for it, which should be evidence enough that I did not mean to be subscribed. I guess I will have to pay for the remaining 4 months regardless of my lack of usage? That doesn't seem right.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have not used the service, you should be able to cancel with the help of customer service. Contact again, ask to speak a supervisor if you do not get the help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was told to continue the service with free 3 months and then a discounted price of 19.99 - as it will help me save a lot of money... how is that exactly when I'm paying for a service I am not using. Someone spell this out for me please.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 05, 2022 Apr 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When answering, you should really address if you have done what I have said. Did you recontact customer care as I asked and if you do not get satisfaction, did you ask to speak to a supervisor?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Right.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @defaultpb0pin8sp67i,

I see that on your most recent contact with customer care this still wasn't resolved. I have asked one of the customer care leads to reach out to you. I am sorry you were not able to resolve this yet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 20, 2022 Apr 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have had two former employees who have had a subscription, that I have been paying a subscription fee for over 7 years because I could not access their Adobe accounts to discontinue the recurring charge.  I have tried denying the recurring charge through my credit card, but Adobe keeps denying the request.  How do I get refunded for these 7 past years for two subscriptions that have not been used???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is probably a tricky situation. I'm sorry for your situation. I'm not speaking here for Adobe as I'm not an Adobe employee, but I can't imagine Adobe reimbursing you 7 years. I wouldn't have looked over this for 7 years.

Maybe you should have contacted your former employees on this to get their support to cancel and stop the charge.

I do not know why you could not cancel the subscription, as the Adobe ID that is attached to the subscription should be an e-mail address that you control, probably the employees addresses. As soon as the employees left the company, you should have taken the necessary steps to recover the accounts.

I do not know also how you contacted Adobe, and there is nothing that I can do further than recommend the following:

• Take over control of the accounts. (as you know that the Adobe ID is connected to the e-mail)
  • Cancel the connected subscriptions.
  • As for any help with these operations, I suggest you to contact customer care.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I see that you've contacted customer care and they have an initated a refund for the past six months. Locking this post.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started