Use assets from free collection without attribution?

New Here ,
Jan 16, 2022 Jan 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Assests downloaded from the Free Collection - can I use them without attribution? (I will be using them for a school printed publication that is distributed for free (not for sale). A copy of the print publication may be loaded on the website as well. 

TOPICS
Licensing , Terms of use

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 17, 2022 Jan 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There is no difference between free assets and paid assets concerning attribution. And there is no difference using the asset in a non-commercial or a commercial setting. You need to attribute, if your use is editorial or editorial like. 

Look here for more information on licensing: https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock/links-for-licensing-terms/td-p/11366788
(Disclaimer: As always with licensing, this is my interpretation of the rules. I think they are correct and advice is based on reading and interpreting the licence terms and on fair use for both the buyer and the artist/stock company, but I cannot rule out that my interpretation is wrong. I'm not an Adobe employee).

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started