• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Use permission (free assets)

New Here ,
Jan 03, 2022 Jan 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I took a free asset from Stock (personal account), and I plan to use it for a church (non personal, but not for commercial purposes). It is just for create pieces with messages for encouraging people. Does the free licensing cover this kind of use? If not, there is any way to adopt to cover for this use (mention for the asset creator, Adobe Stock, etc.)?

TOPICS
General , Licensing , Terms of use

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 11, 2022 Jan 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As representatives of Adobe my colleagues and I cannot comment on licensing. There are links provided on this forum for licensing terms if you cannot find what you need you may need to consult an attorney.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 12, 2022 Jan 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The free assets can be used for commercial and non-commercial applications according to the licensing terms. Depending on the asset type, a free aset comes with a standard license (photos, illustrations) or an enhanced license (videos, ...). See here for more information: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/faq.html. Jump to the free collection. 

As EBQ said, Adobe employees won.'t give you more information than what is found on the Adobe website. In my view that information is clear and precise and easy to understand for most applications. Look here for more information on licensing: https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock/links-for-licensing-terms/td-p/11366788
(Disclaimer: As always with licensing, this is my interpretation of the rules. I think they are correct and advice is based on reading and interpreting the licence terms and on fair use for both the buyer and the artist/stock company, but I cannot rule out that my interpretation is wrong. I'm not an Adobe employee).

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started