Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Using Adobe Stock Vector Image Pack

New Here ,
Jun 09, 2020 Jun 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I purchased a group of vector icons from Adobe Stock. I am trying to use them in a document that I intend to use in the web and print later. I noticed the vectors show a jagged edge and is not showing up crisp and clean. How do I fix this so that it shows up in print and on the web as clean and crisp with no jagged edges?

I attached the files I licensed.

[REMOVED BY MODERATOR]

File IDs 136675952 and 280891052 

TOPICS
Licensing, Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved this from the poorly named Community Help forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to the Stock forum so that proper help can be offered.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have a link to the stock forum? I don't see where to find it.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Disregard previous post. I see the forum now. Hopefully someone can help with this issue

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 10, 2020 Jun 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi sandrat...

You'll need to provide more information. These are Adobe Illustrator files how are you creating icons and adding them to your document?

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started