• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Using subscription stock in online courses

New Here ,
Dec 18, 2021 Dec 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to use images in online courses but can't work out the licensing. I am developing a series of related courses (some free some paid for) so will want to use the same image several times in each course and also across the courses. With subscription, do I use up an image each time it appears or can I use the same image several times across the courses?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would guess that you need to license the images only once, but you are not allowed to distribute them with your course material if you have the intention to do that.

Look here for more information on licensing: https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock/links-for-licensing-terms/td-p/11366788
(Disclaimer: As always with licensing, this is my interpretation of the rules. I think they are correct and advice is based on reading and interpreting the licence terms and on fair use for both the buyer and the artist/stock company, but I cannot rule out that my interpretation is wrong. I'm not an Adobe employee).

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the quick reply - appreciated! Intention is that the course materials remain on the online platform and are not downloadable.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started