• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Variation in downloaded image from preview thumb nail.

Community Beginner ,
Oct 22, 2017 Oct 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have downloaded a vector image that is different than the preview thumb nail image. The image is basically the same however one of the main components is missing. I have checked all the layers however a layer does not exist for the missing component. Short of physically redrawing the image is there any way of getting the image I purchased?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 31, 2017 Oct 31, 2017

Hi Nic,

I have already added the credit for the circled headphones image in your account which you can use for a different image.

Also, the contact support link has been provided by Twarita in her reply above.

Let me know if you need any additional help.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 23, 2017 Oct 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nic,

I apologize for the trouble.

Please let us know the file ID of the image so that we can check the same at our end and help you better.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 23, 2017 Oct 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sheena,

The image I downloaded was of a spaceman with a rocket standing on a planet. In the thumb nail the spaceman is wearing what appear to be headphones or ear covers. However, in the image that I downloaded he only has one of the headphones. As I was using a close-up crop of the spaceman it looked kinda odd. As I needed to use it yesterday I have since had to redraw the component, I just found it strange that the download was incomplete. Image number 63334246

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 24, 2017 Oct 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nic,

I tried to check the image at my end and I am able to see the difference that you are pointing.

I have already reported the image to the team and they will be working on getting it fixed.

Until then, I have granted 1 credit into your account so that you can use it against different images.

Let me know if that helps!

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 24, 2017 Oct 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Sheena, thats great.

Ive not come across this problem before in the hundreds of vectors I’ve downloaded in the past.

As I mentioned, I have recreated the missing component as I needed to finish some artwork, but thanks so much for the credit… appreciate it.

Cheers… Nic :o)

<http://www.randompress.com.au/>

<https://htmlsig.com/t/0000001BWKG1N>   <https://htmlsig.com/t/0000001BP3ATN>

Nic Zymaras / Managing Director

nic@randompress.com.au <mailto:nic@randompress.com.au> / 0419 975 657

Random Press

Office: (07) 4039 1131 / Fax: (07) 4039 1139

PO Box 5088, Cairns, Queensland, 4870

www.randompress.com.au <http://www.randompress.com.au/>

This message and its attachments is intended solely for the named addressee. If you are not the addressee indicated in this message, kindly notify the sender by reply e-mail. No warranty is made that the e-mail or attachment(s) are free from computer virus or other defect.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 25, 2017 Oct 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sheena,

Thanks for your feedback and action with the previous question.

While I have you, I have some questions regarding my plan. Can you please direct me to a contact or link where I can ask some questions about the plan?

Cheers… Nic

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 26, 2017 Oct 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nic,

You may contact our support team Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support? for further assistance/queries related to your plan.

In case you are unable to reach support through the above-mentioned link, please see Contact Support FAQ: Unable to reach support through the "Contact US" link

Let us know if have any additional questions.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 29, 2017 Oct 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sheena, As I mentioned the circled headphone is missing from the purchased image.

Cheers.. Nic :o)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 31, 2017 Oct 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nic,

I have already added the credit for the circled headphones image in your account which you can use for a different image.

Also, the contact support link has been provided by Twarita in her reply above.

Let me know if you need any additional help.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 08, 2022 Jun 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

I am having a similar problem with image: 271755074. When downloaded and opened in AI or converted to png, some colors are missing. 

Please advise.

Thanks,

Mark

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I've verified the issue and granted you a replacement credit. I'll send the asset to the content team for review. Thank you for the report and sorry for the problem with the asset.

missing layer or layer order.PNG

 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your prompt reply.  Will the credit for the asset appear in my Adobe Stock account (REMOVED BY MODERATOR)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Glad to help. Yes, the credit was added to the Adobe Stock account you specified.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started