• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Vector File Image Quality

New Here ,
Aug 06, 2021 Aug 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there! I purchased a vector file today - Adobe Stock Number: 236431383. Upon opening the file in Illustrator, I noticed that file itself with two designs is about the size of a business card. I need the file to be much larger for what I am working on. After trying a couple of different ways to size/scale up the vector file, it just loses all of its quality and sharpness. Is there a way to scale up this vector without losing so much detail or is there a way to contact the designer and ask for a larger size?

Adobe Stock doesn't let you know the size of the file before you download and I can only see the preview image that the site shows. It looks super great at that size, but does not scale properly. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

TOPICS
Asset Quality , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 07, 2021 Aug 07, 2021

Hi Sarah,

By design, it is not possible to contact the creator. I doubt that the creator even has a different version of this.

The file scales correctly, however, because of the flawed design it does not scale as one would expect. It would by large scale better in Photoshop as a scan from an image. It looks for me as being initially a scan that got vectorized.

I suppose that @WendellaBee will ask the team to have a look at this asset after the weekend.

You may, however, also contact Adobe

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Aug 07, 2021 Aug 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Sarah,

By design, it is not possible to contact the creator. I doubt that the creator even has a different version of this.

The file scales correctly, however, because of the flawed design it does not scale as one would expect. It would by large scale better in Photoshop as a scan from an image. It looks for me as being initially a scan that got vectorized.

I suppose that @WendellaBee will ask the team to have a look at this asset after the weekend.

You may, however, also contact Adobe customer care for a replacement credit. Adobe customer care can be contacted by beginning a secure chat session at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen. If the chat window fails to open, or is non-responsive, use a different device to start the interaction.

(see also here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/creative-cloud-services/how-to-contact-adobe-support/td-p/11875703 or here
https://community.adobe.com/t5/account-payment-plan/how-to-contact-adobe-support/td-p/11843852)

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started