• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Vector Heaven Premium Templates Semi Editable ?

Community Beginner ,
Sep 29, 2021 Sep 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased  "20 Vintage Logo Layouts 5" from Vector Heaven on Adobe Stock. It's supposed to be editble , yet some of the text is saved as an object. It make the template uselss if I cant edit out texts I don't want.  Anywhere on the image below where it's hilighted in grey or if the text is on a ribbon, it's not editable. Can anyone help with this ?

[moderator adjusted the topics to “Asset Quality”, was "Asset Quality" and a bunch of other unrelated topics]

TOPICS
Asset Quality

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 30, 2021 Sep 30, 2021

Hello, I've verified the issue and granted you a replacement license. It looked like the text was saved as an object which can't be turned back into editable text. I'll send the asset to the content team for review. Thank you for the report and sorry for the problem with the asset.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Sep 30, 2021 Sep 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please post a link to one of the assets.

Side note: Don't select all the available topics when posting here. Some forum members specialize in certain topics and it confuses people if they get unrelated notifications.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 04, 2021 Oct 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 30, 2021 Sep 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I've verified the issue and granted you a replacement license. It looked like the text was saved as an object which can't be turned back into editable text. I'll send the asset to the content team for review. Thank you for the report and sorry for the problem with the asset.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much. Will you let me know when the asset gets updated? I really like this one. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Unfortunately we cannot say if or when this will happen. If there is a replacement file it would have a new number.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started