Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Vector Image Not What Is Advertised

New Here ,
Sep 03, 2020 Sep 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased this image: 136644197 But once it downloads, it is just gibberish text and characters. It's not the graphic that is adverstised. Can I have a replacement credit? Can this image be removed so that it doesn't happen to someone else?

FYI. I tried to attach the AI file and received this error: 

• The attachment's adobestock_136644197.ai content type (application/postscript) does not match its file extension and has been removed.
TOPICS
Account management, Download

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You do not tell us how and with which program you tried to open the asset. And Also, I've seen corruption of data during downloading. It may help to try a different path (like a browser, if you downloaded from inside an application or a different browser, if you downloaded from one browser).

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded from Chrome a couple of different times thinking the same thing about corruption. I downloaded the jpg and the ai files, and opened them in Photoshop and Illustrator. I've never had this issue before. I ended up finding a different image to use since I was on a tight deadline, and had no corruption issues with that image. But I now have one less credit and no usable image to account for that charge.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't open it either. I've granted you a replacement license. Please delete this file from your system or any libraries. Our content team will review it.

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 08, 2020 Sep 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much! I appreciate that.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started