Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Vectors not transparent in photoshop

New Here ,
Mar 07, 2023 Mar 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm having issues that vector images downloaded from adobe stock aren't transparent even though the appear to be on Adobe Stock. I've seen posts that you can work around this by opening the file in illustrator and turning off the background layer. However, I don't have an illustrator license. Other services provide ways of getting transparent images without this, like making .pngs available. Is there a work around? I've purchased images that I would like to use as advertised. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

TOPICS
Download , Feature request , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 07, 2023 Mar 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There is no work around. Newer vector assets are also offered as PNG files, but that's not an option for legacy assets.

Either you take the 7-day test subscription or a monthly subscription of Illustrator. In both cases, do not forget to cancel in time. And a last option would be to find someone with Illustrator who can do the transformation for you.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started