Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Verwendung von Adobe Stock Bildern

New Here ,
Oct 02, 2018 Oct 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo zusammen,

da ich jetzt immer wieder verschedene Antworten bekomme, möchte ich hier auch nochmal meine Frage stellen.

Es geht um die Veröffentlichung der Bilder:

Meine Fragen:

1. Kann ich Adobe Stock Bilder mit einer Standard Lizenz auch bei Instagram veröffentlichen? Falls ja,

muss ich dann auch bei Instagram die Quelle angeben?

2. Wenn ich auf einer Website das Bild redaktionell verwende, darf ich auf der selben Seite wo das

Bild erscheint auch Werbebanner anzeigen? Muss der Quellverweis in diesem Fall dann auch auf der

speziellen Seite sein, oder kann ich den dann auch ins Impressum schreiben?

Würde mich über eine Antwort freuen.

Gruß

Marco

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 03, 2018 Oct 03, 2018

Marco,

Yes, you may filter your search to get the assets for "editorial use" only. Please see the screenshot below:

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Marco,

Thanks for reaching out to the Adobe Stock community.

Standard asset only allows up to 500,000 copies or views of the asset. So in order to use the Adobe Stock asset on Instagram, you will be requiring an enhanced license. You may also refer to License information and Terms of use | Adobe Stock  for more information. Also, you must include a creditline to the photographer if using the asset on social media. The credit line(photographer's name) which you should mention on the image should be "© [Photographer's Name] /Adobe Stock."

Can you please be more specific about your query related to the editorial asset?

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Twarita,

thx, for your answer.

My second question is about the use of a Picture in an editorial context. For exaple:

I have an editorial Website and i use Google Adsense on the site. Is there a Problem to use a Picture

from adobe stock and display some adsense banner on the same site?

Regards,

Marco

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Marco,

Please see the editorial restrictions as stated in the screenshot below:

Also, you may refer to https://wwwimages2.adobe.com/content/dam/acom/en/legal/servicetou/Adobe_Stock_Additional_Terms_en_US...

for more information.

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 03, 2018 Oct 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, one last question

Can you send me an example for a picture, which is "editorial use only". I tried to find one, but i didnt.

Or is it possible to filter this pictures (to exculde them from search)?

Regards,

Marco

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 03, 2018 Oct 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Marco,

Yes, you may filter your search to get the assets for "editorial use" only. Please see the screenshot below:

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 22, 2020 Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Twarita,

is it also possible to filter pictures with "editorial use" in my library of already lizenced pictures. I couldn't find a way to do it. But this is very important for us, to check out if we used the pictures correctly with the addition „Agenturname/Name des Anbieters – stock.adobe.com / Fotolia.com“.

thx in advance

Kave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 22, 2020 Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is not currently a way to do this from Adobe Stock. I will pass your suggestion to our product management team.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 23, 2020 Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This would be really very helpful, please keep me updated. Thanks a lot, Kave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started