Exit

Verwendung von Adobe Stock in Social Media

Community Beginner ,
Jan 31, 2018 Jan 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In den Nutzungsbedingungen steht:

(D) Verwendung in sozialen Medien.

Sie können eine unveränderte Version der Arbeit auf Websites in sozialen Medien veröffentlichen oder auf diese hochladen, wenn: (A) Sie die Quellenangabe oder Namensnennung auf der Arbeit selbst anbringen („Name des Urhebers/stock.adobe.com“ oder wie auf  der Adobe Stock-Website angegeben) und (B) die Nutzungsbedingungen der Website in sozialen Medien keine Bestimmung enthalten, die die Gewährung ausschließlicher Rechte oder Eigentumsrechte in Bezug auf diese Arbeit oder die veränderte Arbeit zum Gegenstand hat.

„Website in sozialen Medien“ bezeichnet eine Website oder Anwendung, deren Hauptzweck darin besteht, soziale Interaktion zwischen ihren Benutzern und die Freigabe von Inhalten im Rahmen dieser sozialen Interaktion zu ermöglichen

Das heißt: Ich darf kein Adobe Stock Foto verwenden, denn egal ob verändert oder unverändert, weil facebook oder Instagram die Bilder ja möglichweise weiterverwendet??? Kann mir da jemand helfen?

TOPICS
Terms of use

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 01, 2018 Feb 01, 2018

Hi Karl,

Thanks for reaching out to our Stock team. If I understand correctly, you want to use some of our Stock images and publish them on the social sites.

You are allowed to use the Adobe Stock images as per your requirement provided you follow all the legal restriction terms, also the usage of the right type of license is required: Stock Licensing & terms FAQ: Where can I find the terms and licensing information for Adobe Stock?

Additionally, I would like to let you know that you must include

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 01, 2018 Feb 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Karl,

Thanks for reaching out to our Stock team. If I understand correctly, you want to use some of our Stock images and publish them on the social sites.

You are allowed to use the Adobe Stock images as per your requirement provided you follow all the legal restriction terms, also the usage of the right type of license is required: Stock Licensing & terms FAQ: Where can I find the terms and licensing information for Adobe Stock?

Additionally, I would like to let you know that you must include credits to the photographer only when using an unmodified image from Adobe Stock. If you make any changes to the image, you may use the image without giving a credit line(by changes, we mean that if there are any modifications made to the image after licensing it, you need not credit the image.)

Note: It depends on how you are editing the image and using them. For example- If you are only changing the colour then you must include an image credit, however, if you are removing part of the image or adding objects to the image then no credit is required.

Please let me know if I have misunderstood your question.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 07, 2018 Feb 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Twarita,

thank you, your answer was helpful

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 07, 2018 Feb 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are welcome!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 20, 2019 Aug 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Twarita,

you wrote that by "removing part of the image or adding objects to the image" we don't have to include credits when posting the Stock image on social sites. Is an image modified out of crediting if I crop it and add some text or is that not enough modification? If I use the picture exactly how i downloaded it, then credits have to be included?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 20, 2019 Aug 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

matthiaso13588982  wrote

Is an image modified out of crediting if I crop it and add some text or is that not enough modification?

No. You do not need to credit when you edit an asset in such a way that it is a new work on it's own. Just cropping and adding text is not enough for that.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 28, 2019 Dec 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Twarita,

I'd like to use some mock-up images to illustrate my own items. Do I need to credit the image?

Thanks in advance for your reply. 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 29, 2019 Dec 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If in doubt, credit. Read the licensing terms and look if your case is one that does allow uncredited publishing.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 17, 2022 Feb 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Twarita,

if we buy a stock image, change it a little bit (create a collage etc.), are we allowed to pass this image on to our B2B clients, so they can use it as content on their social media sites in order to promote our products?

Thanks in advance and all the best,

Jona

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started