• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Very confused. Need help with copyright and license issue!

New Here ,
Dec 06, 2018 Dec 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Help!!! I used adobe stock free trial to download 10 watermark free hi res images for my business website but I have had a very angry comment made by one of the copyright owners calling me a thief saying i had no right to use it on my website. I checked the license terms and was under the impression this was legitimate use. Have I misread the terms and subsequently 'stolen' the image...?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 07, 2018 Dec 07, 2018

Hi A. R.,

Thanks for getting in touch. We appreciate you bringing this situation to our attention.

Adobe has been authorized to license the content you are referring to. If you own a license to the content, please bring this to the complainant´s attention. You can find all your licenses in the License History page in your Adobe Stock account. Alternatively, you can reference the date and time of your download. Provided your use is in full compliance with the Adobe Stock License Terms, this should

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi A. R.,

Can you please provide the asset ID for the image in question?

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have since cancelled my subscription to the adobe 10 plan but I have the order number if this is any good?

ADB041597217UK

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://www.vortexaviationphotography.com/Civil-Aviation-Photography/Flight-Deck-Photography/i-hdDmn...

this is the link to the authors website. I searched under aviation/Airbus cockpit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think the asset id is 212_866657

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello A. R.,

I've sent you a private message.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 07, 2018 Dec 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi A. R.,

Thanks for getting in touch. We appreciate you bringing this situation to our attention.

Adobe has been authorized to license the content you are referring to. If you own a license to the content, please bring this to the complainant´s attention. You can find all your licenses in the License History page in your Adobe Stock account. Alternatively, you can reference the date and time of your download. Provided your use is in full compliance with the Adobe Stock License Terms, this should resolve the issue. If further claims are made, please feel free to direct the complainant directly to Adobe by emailing

copyright-stock@adobe.com.

Thank you for understanding and your collaboration.

Kind regards,

Wendy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started