Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Video footage I purchased from Adobe Stock still appears to be watermarked.

New Here ,
Jul 24, 2018 Jul 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One of my purchased stock footage clips still appears to have the Adobe watermark on it.  Watermarked footage is not usable for my client project and I have a deadline to meet.  How can I address quickly?  Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you provide the asset ID of video you have an issue with?  Also, if you would like, be sure to check the resolution of video - there may be 4K & HD - check to make sure if you downloaded one that you have purchased.

Regards,

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the reply. I’m not sure what I may have done wrong (the other clip I purchased at there same time downloaded successfully) but my second attempt to download this clip was indeed successful. This clip is working properly now, without watermark. Apologies if this was user error and thanks again for your response.

Night

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started