• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Waiting for a refund

Community Beginner ,
Nov 09, 2021 Nov 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I requested a refund for a purchase for a teams 16 credit package on 19th October and was advised that this was no problem and that it would be completed in 24 hours.

I did not recieve the refund or a credit memo. I called the customer service and they kept transferring me to different people who would put me on hold for 15 minutes. When I finally got a hold of someone, they said that they had passed on my details and someone would get a hold of me in 24 hours. Again, no one did.

I have tried to communicate via the chat function and am constantly transferred through different people who take my details and say that an account manager will get back to me shortly to finalise the refund. Every day I come back and ask why no one has contacted me.

Last week I was told there was a techinical difficulty which would be resolved soon and then someone will get a hold of me to complete the refund.

I am tired of trying to resolve this issue. I am simply asking for a credit card refund for a purchase. I was told this would be quick and simple but it is anything but. I'm losing my patience.

See attached just a few of the screenshots informing me that I would recieve this refund.

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 09, 2021 Nov 09, 2021

I emailed their boss, the team is in India, we'll have to wait until they come back online. If you want to privately message me your phone number, do not post it here, I can forward that to him as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was informed my account manager is arpdas [moderator deleted e-mail according to forum rules] when I emailed her she said that my account manager is actually Jatin Kukreja. He is not responding. Why is it so hard to get this credit card refund completed?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @NZ5DEF,

Let me see if I can have someone follow up with you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am constantly told someone will follow up with me. I give them my phone number, time zone and preffered time for call and every time I am NEVER called.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I emailed their boss, the team is in India, we'll have to wait until they come back online. If you want to privately message me your phone number, do not post it here, I can forward that to him as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started