• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Watermark

New Here ,
Nov 20, 2019 Nov 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently licensed a image in Stock and when I attempt to use it in Photoshop the watermark is still visible.  Image in my library shows it was licensed and I even downloaded the image on my desk top which is what I saw on another blog to try and correct this issue and nothing is working?

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 08, 2023 Mar 08, 2023

When you have licensed the item, you will get it without watermark.

Go to the asset page on Adobe stock and look at the information you get:

Abambo_0-1678313525236.png

If you see this information, you have properly licenced that asset. You can then “Redownload” and you find the watermark free asset in your download folder.

There are multiple other ways to get the watermark free asset to your computer, but I think for now, this is the easiest way.

Abambo_1-1678313709912.png

The asset in my example is this free one: https://stock.adobe.com/images/classic-light-bulb/307496171?prev_url=detail

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 08, 2023 Mar 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

When you have licensed the item, you will get it without watermark.

Go to the asset page on Adobe stock and look at the information you get:

Abambo_0-1678313525236.png

If you see this information, you have properly licenced that asset. You can then “Redownload” and you find the watermark free asset in your download folder.

There are multiple other ways to get the watermark free asset to your computer, but I think for now, this is the easiest way.

Abambo_1-1678313709912.png

The asset in my example is this free one: https://stock.adobe.com/images/classic-light-bulb/307496171?prev_url=detail

You can practice with this one if yours still does not work. If it does not work, however, please share the link to the asset, and share a screen copy of what you see in the browser on Adobe stock.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started