Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

watermarks on licensed images

New Here ,
Aug 27, 2018 Aug 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have had Adobe Stock for over a year and now I can't seem to get the watermarks to leave my licensed images. After I license and save to a folder I then download to my computer and the watermark is still there. I have always used this method but suddenly it is an issue. Why is this happening?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 28, 2018 Aug 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kathleen,

Sorry to hear that you are facing issues with Adobe Stock services.

Can you please try to download the Adobe Stock images following the steps as mentioned in the help document: Stock FAQ: How to license an image with Adobe Stock?

If you still face troubles, feel free to update this thread so that we can further assist you.

Regards,

Twarita

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have already licensed the images. I am not going to use my credits to license the same images twice. Why can't I download from my list of licensed images to my computer without the watermark?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi KH,

Are you receiving an error? Is it all licensed assets or a particular asset? Have you cleared your browser history recently? Sometimes this can prevent downloads. Does this occur on all browsers?

EBQ

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started