• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Way of Reporting Users for Essentially Scamming?

New Here ,
Jun 06, 2024 Jun 06, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there everyone. 

Recently I have found a user whose artwork I have used purchased credits to license their work several different times. Despite being specifically under the "Vector" category, upon opening the artwork in vector art programs, the image ends up being a singular compressed image behind split up "masks", which is by no mean what I am paying for when I pay for credits. Is there a way that this is not only reportable, but refundable if I'm able to prove that the downloaded files do not work properly as they are advertised and sold?

Thanks!
Nathan

TOPICS
License History , Licensing , Licensing Regret , Plans and purchase

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Upon looking back through my license history, it appears that the user no longer exists. So maybe they were already reported. Sorry for the bother!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Post the asset ID here and an Adobe employee will check your claim and refund your credit (for some refunds, you need to contact Adobe customer care).

You can do so, even when the contributor has been removed. You still would like to get your credit back. 😉

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started