Welcome to the New forum

Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 12, 2019 Sep 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As of now, the old forum has been migrated over to this new platform. Much of the archive from the last few years has been transferred but this meant a cut-off date in late August. If you have asked a question in the last couple of weeks it will unfortunately not appear here. If your question remains unanswered please start a new discussion here and we will do our best to help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 12, 2019 Sep 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It would be great to have a more active forum discussion group at Adobe Stock.

Hey - I just got the e-mail for my free one year subscription to the "cloud".  I'm thinking of passing, just because I'm used to the Photoshop version I use now: CC 2015.  I could use the newer smart clone tool, I suppose, but I'm not convinced it's worth the trouble.  Any thoughts out there?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Sep 17, 2019 Sep 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Needs work.

It feels like a step backwords to me.

It has no quick list on the side of the page for topics. Couldn't hurt to have a "Current topics" link list too. 🙂

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 19, 2019 Sep 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Apparantly it's work in porgress.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started