• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What if licensed motion graphics template doesn't work?

New Here ,
Jan 24, 2019 Jan 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

I licensed the motion graphics template "Foliage Wedding Titles 2" from "CG Vibe" (Number 186550995). However, as soon as I try to render a clip with that template inside, Premiere stops working.

I already tried:

• Reinstall Premiere Pro CC 2019
  • Updating all drivers to newest version
  • Use of previous Premiere versions
  • Close all cloud/antivirus/background services
  • Create new project/new sequence

So I really tried to fix that problem for hours, without luck. Is there one more thing I could try? If not, would it be possible to return the license (so I could try another one)?

Thank you for your help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 25, 2019 Feb 25, 2019

Stephan,

Apologies for the delay and thanks for providing the extra information. I have already forwarded the above details to the product team so that they can check the cause for the issue. I am waiting for their response and will revert to you as soon as I hear from them.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 24, 2019 Jan 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

There is no possibility to return a license, but as you signaled a problem with the asset, someone at Adobe will check and if the problem is persistent you will get replacement credits to compensate.

Did you try with Premiere CC2018 ?

Calling twaritar3263062​ for advice!

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 11, 2019 Feb 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Stephan,

Sorry for a delay in response.

Let me get this file checked from the product team. I will update this thread once I hear from them. Appreciate your patience.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 15, 2019 Feb 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Stephan,

The team has replied back and they want some more information. Could you please answer the following questions so that we can further assist you?

1. Are you on MAC or PC?
  2. What is the operating system?
  3. What version (if PremierePro)are you running?
  4. Do you have any screenshots or error logs?

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 17, 2019 Feb 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Twarita

1, 2) It's a microsoft windows computer, Win 10 Home, 64bit

3) I was running Premiere Pro CC 18 and CC 19. Not at the same time, but I tried CC 18 to check if that would help.

4) Unfortunately not. During rendering premiere just stopped working. When I looked into the taskmanager of windows, the CPU and GPU workload sunk from almost 100% to 0%, RAM usage sometimes dropped to zero, sometimes not. Premiere was not reacting to any key/click, so I had to close the software either through the taskmanager or by clicking a few times on the close button of Premiere (Until windows asks to close the software because of no feedback).

So in the meantime I had to finish the clip and because of that just made a few screenshots of the different animations. It somehow worked, but was a bit expensive for just some screenshots.

Regards,

Stephan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 25, 2019 Feb 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Stephan,

Apologies for the delay and thanks for providing the extra information. I have already forwarded the above details to the product team so that they can check the cause for the issue. I am waiting for their response and will revert to you as soon as I hear from them.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 22, 2019 Apr 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Stephan,

I am very sorry for this long delay but I just received an update from the team that the issue was not occurring at our end on any machine.

However, there are a couple of things that we need from you and also we can try out some steps:

1. When you say that Premiere Pro stops, does that mean it crashes? If yes, we'd like to get the crash report.

2. What are the sequence settings that you're applying? Sometime the issue comes up if a different sequence preset is used other than that for a Mogrt file.

3. Is there a screen capture that you can provide for your issue?

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started