• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What is the best option to just buy audio tracks on demand?

New Here ,
Oct 03, 2021 Oct 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

I hope you can help on a specific query I have. I am essentiaslly looking to understand if I can purchase Abode audio stock on demand without having to purchase a set amount. So for example if I just want to purchase 5 audio tracks as I need them over time what are my options. I understand there are monthly plans available but Im not looking to commint beyond what I need at this point in time. If for example I went for the month to month plan, does that mean I am not required to purahse anothers months plan until I need more audio? Do the 10 standrad assets for exaple in the monthly plan mean I can use the 10 audio tracks in whatever timeframe I want and dont need to purchase another month to month plan until and as such time as I need it?

Hopefully the above makes sense and apprecaite any advise on this

Thanks

Stephen

TOPICS
Audio , Download , Licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think, what you are looking for are credit packs. Those credit packs give you access to a certain number of assets. Credit packs have a validity for one year, so don't buy too much in the hope to be able to cover a life need of assets.

See here for details and prices: https://stock.adobe.com/plans

Just for the record: you could also take a subscription on the month (not to be confused with an annual subscription paid by the month). This type of subscription can be cancelled for each month without fee. Unused credits, however, forfeit at the end of the subscription.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Abambo,

Thank you for the reply.

Yeah I got the sense that the credit pack may be the best option for those not necessairly needing a constant flow of assests each month and was more suited to those just wanting to one off ability to get audio tracks as and when needed with no reoccuring commitment.

So I will be looking to commence a youtube channel and upload my drone videos which I will want to add audio tracks to. Thing is this will be a part time hobby so wont be uploading alot of videos and will be a slow burner in terms of videos I will upload. Hence I wont need 10 assets a month. Pending how well the channel goes I may increase this.

Can I ask about the month on month subscription as opposed to the annual subscription. If I just take a single month subscription of 10 standard assets and not require further monthly assets until I use the 10 I get for the 1st Month,  what happens in the next month? Do I have to cancel and if I have not used the 10 assets (assume they have to be used within the month? Do I have to buy another monthly subscription? If I just simply download 10 audio tracks within that month, can I just use them whenever I need to as I have licensed them to me regardless of when I use them?

Hopefully teh above makes sense , its not so obvious I find to get a sense of options in the above 

Thanks again

Stephen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 05, 2021 Oct 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

With a month-to-month subscription, you have a commitment for a month, with an annual subscription, you have a commitment for a year. Other conditions are the same, especially, when you cancel, you lose all unused credit points. Look into the link, you will find all the related information there, including the month-to-month subscription tab vs the annual subscription tab.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started