Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

What license to buy for the game

New Here ,
Feb 02, 2020 Feb 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, I created the game, I have used royality-free vectors and photos so far, but I would like to buy stocks and I don't know what license to choose. I want to modify the pictures so that the user can color them with glitter (in the same way as pixel coloring games). Is ENHANCED LICENSE enough? 
The game may include fees for access to part of the content.

TOPICS
Licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 02, 2020 Feb 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

See here for the full license terms: https://wwwimages2.adobe.com/content/dam/acom/en/legal/servicetou/Adobe_Stock_Additional_Terms_en_US...

An enhanced license is for premium content. Premium content is specific.

Either you need an extended license or a standard license, depending on how the content is presented. An enhanced license is more or less like a standard license (the 500k print run limit is lifted) but for what Adobe calls premium content.

It is not relevant if you distribute the content for free or for a fee. And you are welcome to modify the asset as you wish. There are very few limitations. 

In my eyes a standard license would do the job, according to your description, but it really depends on what you do with the asset and what the value of the asset is for the game.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started