• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

When free trial ends...

New Here ,
Nov 11, 2022 Nov 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded the free trial of Adobe Stock and am using a book template to create a digital photo album. I'm not sure if I'll finish the album before the free trial ends. I will not use Adobe Stock often enough to want to invest in the monthly charge, so I'm planning to cancel before the trial ends. If I do cancel, will I lose the work I've already started, but not finished, in InDesign, which was created, in part, via the template? Or will that still remain as is? 

TOPICS
Plans and purchase

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 12, 2022 Nov 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any licensed item will stay licenced. When your trial ends, you will just lose the ability to license new assets that are not part of the free collection. If you still need assets, you can take a subscription on the month (not to be confused with an annual subscription paid per month) or you can buy credit packs, depending on your needs.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 13, 2022 Nov 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just be sure to actually download the assets you've selected (not just previews) before the trial period ends to ensure that the Adobe Stock watermark is removed. 

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 13, 2022 Nov 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Any licenced asset can still be downloaded, even when the trial and/or subscription has ended. You should, however, keep a local copy of the asset, for the case that the contributor or Adobe delete the item from the database. 

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started