• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Which license do I need to sell a custom designed presentation to my client that uses an Adobe Stock presentation template?

Community Beginner ,
Nov 11, 2018 Nov 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am going to download an Adobe Stock presentation template, edit it with my client's content, and sell it directly to my client only. It will not be viewed more than 500,000 times. Which license do I need to purchase? The full Terms & Conditions were unclear to me.

https://wwwimages2.adobe.com/content/dam/acom/en/legal/servicetou/Adobe_Stock_Additional_Terms_en_US...

P.S. Correct me if I am mistaken, but I believe the below clause should be listed as (iii), not as (ii). Who should that error be directed to?

"(ii) you may not use, include, or incorporate the Work in any electronic template or design template application (e.g., a web design or presentation template, or templates for electronic greeting cards or business cards); and"

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 12, 2018 Nov 12, 2018

Hi Ria,

Thanks for reaching out to the Adobe Stock community.

Any asset featured in merchandise or for reselling requires an Extended license. In your case you are downloading an asset from Adobe Stock, customizing it according to your needs and selling it to your client, so you will be requiring an Extended license.

Please refer to Stock Licensing & terms FAQ: Where can I find the terms and licensing information for Adobe Stock?  for more information.

Please note: You are welcome to edit the non-ed

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 12, 2018 Nov 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Ria,

Thanks for reaching out to the Adobe Stock community.

Any asset featured in merchandise or for reselling requires an Extended license. In your case you are downloading an asset from Adobe Stock, customizing it according to your needs and selling it to your client, so you will be requiring an Extended license.

Please refer to Stock Licensing & terms FAQ: Where can I find the terms and licensing information for Adobe Stock?  for more information.

Please note: You are welcome to edit the non-editorial asset in any way you deem necessary. Note, however, that your modifications must not violate or infringe on the intellectual property or other rights of any person or entity, nor place the author or the model in a bad light or depict them in any way that might be deemed offensive.

You may also refer to Common Questions, Adobe Stock for more information.

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started