• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Which type of license should i buy?

New Here ,
Dec 25, 2021 Dec 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, i would like to refer to the Adobe stock photo, to draw a realistic illustration, and then print the drawing to product and sell. So, what types of license should i buy? Because i am not printing the photo directly to the product, but just refer to it and draw.

I want to contact Adobe Support directly but i can't find their email. Virtual Assistant does not help.

[Moderator moved the thread to the correct forum; corrected a typing mistake from OP]

TOPICS
Licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 26, 2021 Dec 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This question seems to be about Shutterstock. That is not an Adobe offering, it's a rival to Adobe Stock. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a question about Adobe Stock.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i made a typing error on the post before.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, Shitterstock should read Adobe stock? I can correct this for you if you want?

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes, please correct it. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still, this is the wrong Forum. This forum is for contributors. You need to post in the Adobe Stock Forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i clicked Adobe Stock and then go to this forum.

BTW, how can i reach Adobe Stock directly if i haven't bought any plan yet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved it to the correct forum. In general, Adobe refers to the licensing terms and asks you to consult with a lawyer. 

IMHO, you will need an extended license. Look here for more information on licensing: https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock/links-for-licensing-terms/td-p/11366788
(Disclaimer: As always with licensing, this is my interpretation of the rules. I think they are correct and advice is based on reading and interpreting the licence terms and on fair use for both the buyer and the artist/stock company, but I cannot rule out that my interpretation is wrong. I'm not an Adobe employee).

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 04, 2022 Jan 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you have questions about licensing Adobe Stock assets please search this forum for licensing, this question has been answered multiple times.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started