Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

White page when visiting Adobe Stock

New Here ,
Mar 30, 2021 Mar 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am all of a sudden getting the white page when on adobe stock. I am on High Sierra 10.13.4 and using Safari. It just started happening after years of no problems. I tried workaround 2, but it link only has instructions for up to 10.12.  Frustrated.

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 30, 2021 Mar 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @jokerstan,

I moved your post to a new thread as the one you originally posted in was 5 years old and no longer relevant.

Please try the following and comment here if any of these resolve the issue or if you require additonal assistance.

1. Clear your browser history, restart browser and navigate to site.
  2. Try a different browser.
  3. Try a different network.
  4. Disable all browser extension/plugins. We have found that some extensions can interfere with our pages and you may need to go through a process of elimination if turning off all extensions solves the problem. Also note anti-virus extensions may be especially problematic.

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started