Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Why do I need to buy a subscription when I already have one?

New Here ,
Apr 19, 2020 Apr 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been paying $19.99 monthly for Adobe Stock since December. Today was the first time I tried to use an image. It directs me to the website and says I still need to become a monthly subscriber for $29 month. Am I doing something wrong?

TOPICS
Account management, Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 20, 2020 Apr 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've got the same problem and I also tried some of the instructions such as saving the items into my Adobe library and then trying to download it, logging out and re-logging, ... Nothing worked.

If I want to download a mockup for example with a standard licence and click on download, I always have to chose between a monthly or annual Adobe subscription. Although I have an annual one...

I'd be pretty thankful, if this problem could be solved.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi samisiontherun,

I do not see an Adobe Stock subscription associated with the email address you are using here on the forums.

Is it possible you have another email address associated with your Adobe Stock subscription?

EBQ

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 21, 2020 Apr 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello EBQ,

thanks for the quick reply. The problem got solved, it was my own fault!
I didn't know that you have to have an extra Adobe Stock subscription, since my subscription said "Creative Cloud (all applications)". But now I saw that there are other subs which are called "... + Adobe Stock".

So yeah. Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for reaching out!

Sam

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi TeamsamPT,

Using the email address you are using here on the forums I don't see any subscription under this email address. Is it possible you have another email address associated with your Adobe Stock subscription?

EBQ

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started