• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why have I lost all my stock images after adobe software update

New Here ,
Oct 20, 2021 Oct 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Adobe license runs through my company account. The stock subscription runs through my personal account. Since the last Adobe update, access has only been granted via the company account. I no longer have access to my paid images. There were at least 60 paid photos. My abo runs since 2016 I've already tried logging into different browsers ... it doesn't work. Can somebody help me please.

TOPICS
Licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 4 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Oct 20, 2021 Oct 20, 2021

@almutj92769632 

I'll need some more information to help you troubleshoot.

• What Adobe update specifically are you referring to?
  • Are you signed into the Adobe Stock website with the Adobe ID your personal subscription is associated with?
  • Can you confirm that Personal is selected in the profile menu on Adobe Stock site?
    • With Personal selected do you see the assets you licensed under your License history?

Any additional information you can provide will help me help you.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Contributor , Oct 21, 2021 Oct 21, 2021

Ah EBQ,

Surely within Adobe you would be aware of the profile changes rolled out in late September?

JonBe_0-1634861505647.png

I wouls think this is @almutj92769632  problem here. It certainly caused me some grief.

Jon

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Oct 21, 2021 Oct 21, 2021

@JonBe if you have grief and it isn't resolved please share here.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Contributor , Oct 21, 2021 Oct 21, 2021

Thanks EBQ. I find Twitter better for venting! 😉

The problem I had with the profile change and the steps I had to take to get CS and FrameMaker working together are documented in Solved: Recent Adobe profile changes places FrameMaker sub... - Adobe Support Community - 12414902.

Jon

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 20, 2021 Oct 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@almutj92769632 

I'll need some more information to help you troubleshoot.

• What Adobe update specifically are you referring to?
  • Are you signed into the Adobe Stock website with the Adobe ID your personal subscription is associated with?
  • Can you confirm that Personal is selected in the profile menu on Adobe Stock site?
    • With Personal selected do you see the assets you licensed under your License history?

Any additional information you can provide will help me help you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Oct 21, 2021 Oct 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ah EBQ,

Surely within Adobe you would be aware of the profile changes rolled out in late September?

JonBe_0-1634861505647.png

I wouls think this is @almutj92769632  problem here. It certainly caused me some grief.

Jon

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@JonBe if you have grief and it isn't resolved please share here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks EBQ. I find Twitter better for venting! 😉

The problem I had with the profile change and the steps I had to take to get CS and FrameMaker working together are documented in Solved: Recent Adobe profile changes places FrameMaker sub... - Adobe Support Community - 12414902.

Jon

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 22, 2021 Oct 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much... problem ist solved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 22, 2021 Oct 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@almutj92769632 Could you elaborate on how you resolved this issue please? It could help others.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started