• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why have my credits have disappeared

New Here ,
Apr 30, 2017 Apr 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I cancelled my subscription after a year and now all my credits have disappeared. I had I believe over 40 credits left from my year subscription and now they are gone. Why is that? I paid for them.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 01, 2017 May 01, 2017

HI Mac,

I see you have an Adobe account under the same Adobe ID as with forums and you had around 46 unused licenses. You can use your available licenses as long as your membership is active, but you forfeit any unused licenses upon cancellation of your membership.

Please see: Common Questions, Adobe Stock

Hope this information helps.

Feel free to update the thread for any other query.

You may also Contact Customer Care for help and support.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 01, 2017 May 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI Mac,

I see you have an Adobe account under the same Adobe ID as with forums and you had around 46 unused licenses. You can use your available licenses as long as your membership is active, but you forfeit any unused licenses upon cancellation of your membership.

Please see: Common Questions, Adobe Stock

Hope this information helps.

Feel free to update the thread for any other query.

You may also Contact Customer Care for help and support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 13, 2022 Jun 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, you're telling me, that I pay Adobe almost 7K for a stock photo membership that I didn't auto renew - and now I have lost 7k worth of images I paid for?! Adobe you are a bunch of thieves, I will never use any of your products again and will be sure to tell all of my network about the other programs who offer the same you do for less. 👏🏻 Funny how I wasn't notified of this clause when signing up for my package! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 14, 2022 Jun 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Funny how I wasn't notified of this clause when signing up for my package! 

By @Monique247958741lo6

Excerpt of the subscription terms you agree upon, when subscribing:

If your subscription only allows assets to be licensed with the same amount of quota or you reside outside of Japan, unused quota (A) will carry over subject to a cap of a maximum of 12 times your monthly allowance; and (B) automatically expire on a rolling basis 12 months after the date when they were first allocated. If your subscription allows assets to be licensed with different amounts of quota and you are a resident of Japan, unused quota (A) will carry over subject to a cap of a maximum of 6 times your monthly allowance; and (B) automatically expire on a rolling basis 6 months after the date when they were first allocated. When your subscription ends or if you replace it with a lesser value subscription, you will forfeit all rights to any unused quota.

Sorry to say, but it appears more that you did not read or understood the terms of what you agreed upon.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started