Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

why i am not able to upload photo ?

Community Beginner ,
May 02, 2022 May 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Sir / Madam,

I am not able to upload photo during last 1 week . Below message is shown when upload my photo. Please help me if possible. Photo dimensions are 6000x4800 and file size is 5.90 MB.

Untitled1.jpg                                                                                                                                      With regards,

Rameswar Mishra

TOPICS
Account management , Asset Quality , Creative Cloud Integration , Feature request , General , Libraries , Licensing , Search , Terms of use , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 03, 2022 May 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You have selected every single topic available and have posted in the Stock user forum not the Stock Contributor forum. Please post in the appropriate community forum and use discretion when selecting topics.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started