• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

why is adobe ripping us off?

Community Beginner ,
Dec 05, 2021 Dec 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was just informed by a customer service rep, that f I change my accout subscrition to any thing other than my current plan that includes Adobe stock, I will lose all of my assets that I have  acquired over the last 3 years.  that is some lame rip off status right there.  I wanted to take advantage of the all apps deal going on right now, and even was going to add adobe stock 10 image plan to it but in the chance that I could lose 100's of assets by doing so, it is a no brainer that I would not change anything.  sorry Adobe, it looks like I will nevcer spend any additional money on more apps because you need me to pay double, or may you would prefer tripple for every asset you offer.

and since I also sell stock I know that what I make off stock vs what you charge for stock.  I am completely losing out on your deal.  especially if you want to make me pay for stock multiple times.

TOPICS
Licensing , Plans and purchase

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Dec 06, 2021 Dec 06, 2021

1. Special deals are for NEW customers only. So don't go cancelling and paying the exit fees, only to find you are refused for it. Adobe won't let existing customers chase the cheapest price, that would not be good for their profits; basically the lowest offer price would become the standard price.

2. The advice you had doesn't sound exactly right. If you cancel "I will lose all of my assets that I have  acquired over the last 3 years."  You lose any unused CREDITS in your stock account. Credits

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Dec 06, 2021 Dec 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

1. Special deals are for NEW customers only. So don't go cancelling and paying the exit fees, only to find you are refused for it. Adobe won't let existing customers chase the cheapest price, that would not be good for their profits; basically the lowest offer price would become the standard price.

2. The advice you had doesn't sound exactly right. If you cancel "I will lose all of my assets that I have  acquired over the last 3 years."  You lose any unused CREDITS in your stock account. Credits automatically expire after 1 year, so you can't have any credits 3 years old. You will NOT lose the rights to ASSETS (stock images) you have already purchased with credits. BUT you MUST make sure you download them from Adobe's servers before cancelling, as you will lose access to anything you have on Adobe's cloud. Also make sure to download full supporting info for the licenses.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started