• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why is there no correct article number in Stock on Demand invoices?

New Here ,
Dec 17, 2018 Dec 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Product and description within a Adobe Stock on Demand invoice (example):

65272963 STOK,ALL,MLP,WEB,MUE,001,N/A,TIER 1 OVER

It is impossible to assign this invoice to a specific picture. The article number has nothing to do with the Adobe Stock on Demand picture.

Adobe is making it really hard for agencies to manage their internal workflow.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 17, 2018 Dec 17, 2018

Hi Sebastian,

Sorry to hear that you are facing issues with the Adobe Stock services. If I understand correctly, you can't match the file-id-number of the downloaded picture to the invoice number. Is that correct?

If yes, I am sorry to inform that the image/file ID is never mentioned on the invoice. The invoice has the order number of the product which has been purchased from Adobe Stock.

You can get the proof of your purchase(file ID, license type) from your license history as shown in the screens

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 17, 2018 Dec 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Sebastian,

Sorry to hear that you are facing issues with the Adobe Stock services. If I understand correctly, you can't match the file-id-number of the downloaded picture to the invoice number. Is that correct?

If yes, I am sorry to inform that the image/file ID is never mentioned on the invoice. The invoice has the order number of the product which has been purchased from Adobe Stock.

You can get the proof of your purchase(file ID, license type) from your license history as shown in the screenshot below:

You may also reach out to our support team Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support?  for further assistance.

In case you are unable to reach our support through the above-mentioned link, please see Contact Support FAQ: Unable to reach support through the "Contact US" link

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started