• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Wrong Image File is in Adobe Stock

New Here ,
Mar 17, 2022 Mar 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I licensed image 364446288 however the wrong file is being downloaded.

TOPICS
Download

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Mar 17, 2022 Mar 17, 2022

Hello, I've verified the issue and granted you a replacement credit. I'll send the asset to the content team for review. Thank you for the report and sorry for the problem with the asset.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Nov 29, 2022 Nov 29, 2022

Hello, this forum is a good place to report such an issue. I can see you've licensed this asset and I've verified the issue and granted you a replacement license. I'll send the asset to the content team for review. Thank you for the report and sorry for the problem with the asset.

cans instead of stars 460022911.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 17, 2022 Mar 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I've verified the issue and granted you a replacement credit. I'll send the asset to the content team for review. Thank you for the report and sorry for the problem with the asset.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 29, 2022 Nov 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

FILE #:  460022911 is supposed to be flashing lights, but instead are two crushed beverage cans. how do we report this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 29, 2022 Nov 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, this forum is a good place to report such an issue. I can see you've licensed this asset and I've verified the issue and granted you a replacement license. I'll send the asset to the content team for review. Thank you for the report and sorry for the problem with the asset.

cans instead of stars 460022911.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 28, 2023 Feb 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

I've just licenced and downloaded an image ( #305423614 ) advertised as a vector, but it's actually a jpg inside the file. Can I get my credit reimbursed?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 28, 2023 Feb 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello, the vector you listed appears to have working individual layers. You should be able to see the individual items in the Layers window of Adobe Illustrator.

vector layers 305423614.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started