• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Wrong image in Adobe stock

New Here ,
Jul 18, 2022 Jul 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I licensed image 378796070 but i downloaded the wrong image instead of the licensed one.

TOPICS
Asset Quality , Download , Licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Jul 19, 2022 Jul 19, 2022

Hello, I've verified the issue and granted you a replacement credit. I'll send the asset to the content team for review. Thank you for the report and sorry for the problem with the asset.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Jan 18, 2023 Jan 18, 2023

Hello, I've verified the issue and granted you a replacement license. I'll send the asset to the content team for review. Thank you for the report and sorry for the problem with the asset.

mismatch 477280423.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jul 19, 2022 Jul 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Suppose the preview and the downloaded asset do not correspond? That happens from time to time if the contributor is not focussed and makes an error during his upload process. The moderation should refuse those assets, but still, there are a number of such assets in the database. There is nothing you can do, except asking @Contributor1 for a review and for a replacement credit. You will choose a different asset.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 19, 2022 Jul 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I've verified the issue and granted you a replacement credit. I'll send the asset to the content team for review. Thank you for the report and sorry for the problem with the asset.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 18, 2023 Jan 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased AdobeStock_477280423 and the wrong file downloaded. What do I do?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I've verified the issue and granted you a replacement license. I'll send the asset to the content team for review. Thank you for the report and sorry for the problem with the asset.

mismatch 477280423.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started