Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

You cannot license this asset - AUDIO License Problem

New Here ,
Jul 18, 2022 Jul 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have 750 Plan credits per month and that includes audio too. Whenever I try to license audio I'm getting this message within a pop-up window:

You cannot license this asset

This asset cannot be licensed.

I'm in the right region. I'm searching through the search bar and trying to license random audio but the same is happening.

Customer support couldn't fix my issue for more than a week. They're not responsive and I don't think they have enough knowledge to solve my problem. Sometimes they even leave the live chat without saying anything. I wasn't able to escalate my case to any upper support tier. Can anyone help how I can achieve this problem?

Thanks,

TOPICS
Audio , Licensing , Plans and purchase , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 19, 2022 Jul 19, 2022

@Socail thank you for bringing this to my attention. There was an issue on the site and it has been corrected. Please refresh the page and try again. If for some reason you continue to see that message, you may need to sign out and clear your browser history and sign in again.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jul 19, 2022 Jul 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any audio or only specific audion? I suppose that @WendellaBee will be happy to look into your interaction with support. If @Socail is not attached to your Adobe ID, you use to have the subscription attached too, she will need, however additional information, like a case number. 

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Socail I found the case notes and my team is reviewing the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Socail thank you for bringing this to my attention. There was an issue on the site and it has been corrected. Please refresh the page and try again. If for some reason you continue to see that message, you may need to sign out and clear your browser history and sign in again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 20, 2022 Jul 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@WendellaBee Thank you so much for the help, it's been fixed!

And thank you @Abambo for your suggestions!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started