• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

YouTube Copyright claim for Adobe Stock Licensed music.

New Here ,
Mar 24, 2021 Mar 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just created a video and posted it on YouTube. Both of the songs I purchased through my adobe stock account with the license got tagged for copyright claim. Is this a common problem? If so using Adobe Stock audio files is useless to a content creator.

TOPICS
Licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The claim was made by Epidemic Sound

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You've paid for the rights to use the music, but Youtube has no way to know that unless you tell them. Here's how: https://blog.adobe.com/en/publish/2020/06/16/adobe-stock-audio-content-id-claims.html#gs.x25tnz

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get that and actually already followed that procedure to dispute it. The problem is, that's fine for my own videos but what about videos I create for customers. I don't want them to have to go through the process and I don't have this issue with some of the other music service sites I use.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 01, 2021 Sep 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I had the same thing happen. This is insane. They are selling a license to use the music and then you can't use it. Also, I can't seem to get any help. Very dissapointing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started