10 Assets available yet asked to pay for licenses

New Here ,
Dec 10, 2020 Dec 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I am on the 10 Assets a month plan. How do I download those assets?

I have four short video clips I've put in my library to download. However, I'm only given the option to download a preview (Adobe stamped) or pay an additional fee of £57.59 per video. 

Is there a step I'm missing? Or if I click through the payment is the cost removed later in the process?

Many thanks

Dan

TOPICS
Download, Licensing, Plans and purchase

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Videos are not included in the plan. They are extra.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly Abambo. 

That wasn't clear on sign up (I'm only looking for videos). 
Also that doesn't make any sense, it renders the membership pointless. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 12, 2020 Dec 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It renders membership pointless, if you are looking for videos...but not if you are looking for stock photos!

I suggest you contact Adobe support and brooker some deal, like get your money back and by credits. With credits you can buy video footage.

And yes, I agree, it's confusing. I suppose there should be a video subscription or kind of 10 standard assets or 2 videos subscription. May be someone at Adobe can take up the suggestion.

Just to let you know: Adobe Creative Profesionnels are not Adobe employees but (only) standard users recognized for their work with Adobe products and support to other users.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines