• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

300 Photos Contributor Offer

New Here ,
Jan 14, 2020 Jan 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What happened to that offer of 2019, which with more than 300 photos accepted in ADOBE STOCK a year of free subscription, the only condition less than 50% rejected, and I think I've already accomplished everything.

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 14, 2020 Jan 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When did you meet the condition? It takes up to 8 weeks to send the code out. Check your spam please!

Abambo
via mobile phone.

[Edit: corrected typing mistakes]

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 22, 2020 Jan 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lucky you! Mine came in at just 3 short of qualifying for the 300... the reviewer stopped just short of reviewing the rest of my submitted files on New Years Eve. Wish the reviewer had just kept going just a bit more. Not sure why it was stopped where it was when they were all in queue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The review process is a first come first serve process. It may just well be that the moderator got other pictures to review or he stopped because his working day ended or there was a different reason. At no moment, the reviewer stopped to stop you from getting the bounty.

Next time start early, the goal should be reached by end of November, so that you have plenty of reserve, if there is a major problem.

Abambo
via mobile phone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 10, 2020 Jun 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I never did say the reviewer stopped me from getting it. I just said I wished he had continued at least three more in the queue and that I didn't know what made the cutoff where it was. No one here thinks any reviewer intentionally would do such a thing. Is that seriously what my post stated?? Sorry if it sounded like that, but no, I did not think that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you fulfill the conditions, Adobe sent a redemption code for the subscription. If that did not arrive, you will need to contact the contributor support (contact us at the footer of the contributor site).

Check your spam folder first!

Abambo
via mobile phone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And just to add to this: it takes 6-8 weeks to send the code!

Abambo
via mobile phone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 07, 2020 Feb 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I also fullfield the requirements and still didn't get a redemption code.

My payment period approaching...

How I can contact you to get a redemption code?

Thank you!

http://Vyacheslav.photo

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 07, 2020 Feb 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Follow the link to to see how to contact Adobe stock. By now all redemption codes should have been sent out.

https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/Need-Help-Contact-Us.html

Abambo.

Sent from my iPad

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 26, 2020 Mar 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does this apply in 2020?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 26, 2020 Mar 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not yet, but it may be. It started 2018 and it was renewed 2019, so it may also be 2020. But as Adobe has not made a communication to this regard, you can't be sure... The communication, however, was never made that early in the year.

If it applies for 2020 it will be announced here (not in this thread but in this forum). So be sure to follow the forum regularily.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines