3D Assets premium stock

Explorer ,
Jun 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi,

I'm just wondering what is making some objects be Premium and others not?
Most I understand, it's plenty of details, probably high poly or unique designs. But these latest for example - a single bollard is premium and goes for like $20 when you, a few weeks back, uploaded like 40 various bollards (haha) to be NOT premium.

Is it the artist making it that sets the pricerange? Just been wondering this for a while now

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

3D Assets premium stock

Explorer ,
Jun 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi,

I'm just wondering what is making some objects be Premium and others not?
Most I understand, it's plenty of details, probably high poly or unique designs. But these latest for example - a single bollard is premium and goes for like $20 when you, a few weeks back, uploaded like 40 various bollards (haha) to be NOT premium.

Is it the artist making it that sets the pricerange? Just been wondering this for a while now

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 19, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without links to the assets nobody can comment correctly to this. Premium providers are selected for their great quality submissions. You can't submit premium using the standard submission path.

Regards, Abambo
Hard- and Software Engineer and Photographer.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 19, 2019 0
Explorer ,
Jun 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 19, 2019 0
Abambo LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well the uploader has the Premium status... But as soon as non-premium contributors upload similar assets, you can choose those.

Regards, Abambo
Hard- and Software Engineer and Photographer.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 20, 2019 0
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started